WIRELESS SENSOR SYSTEM
SensorLINK™ is a wireless sensor system used in place of wired sensors to monitor door openings and/or fuel level.
- Monitoring up to four doors (three zones) per trailer
- Monitoring one fuel tank per trailer
- Receiver module installed inside the unit control box
- The receiver module provides output signals that can initiate microprocessor functions and/or data logger events (if equipped)
- Independent output that can turn on an optional light and/or audible warning device in the event of a low-fuel situation
- Systems for both interior and exterior door sensors